[LAU] [ANN] TapStart 0.1.1 and ofqf 0.1.2 released

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 11 2007 - 16:27:54 EEST

Hi all,

Am Montag, 10. September 2007 schrieb Arnold Krille:
> following a basic rule for open source project "publish early and often" I
> release the very first (but quite feature-rich) version of TapStart to the
> public.

Still releasing often...

Incorporating some changes from the buildsystem in ofqf and a bug I found in
tapstart itself I hereby announce the public release of ofqf-0.1.2 and
tapstart-0.1.1.

Grab the packages from

http://www.arnoldarts.de/drupal/?q=ofqf
http://www.arnoldarts.de/drupal/files/downloads/ofqf/ofqf-0.1.2.tar.bz2

and

http://www.arnoldarts.de/drupal/?q=TapStart
http://www.arnoldarts.de/drupal/files/downloads/tapstart/tapstart-0.1.1.tar.gz

These two are still rather basic alpha-releases, the buildsystem is not nearly
complete (next version will do better) and you have to make sure the qt4 moc
and uic are in the path before the qt3 ones... (qt-libs are detected by
pkg-config and should simply work)

Have a nice day everyone,

Arnold

--