[LAU] more silliness from Studio Dave

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 12 2007 - 16:35:46 EEST

Greetings,

I'm teaching loop-based composition to some of my students, so I whipped
up this funny example for them :

    http://linux-sound.org/audio/funcularity.ogg

The drum loops are from a Beta Monkey collection, the bass parts are
from Tony Sferlazza's page, and everything else is from Freesounds.
Ardour2 did the heavy lifting, with assistance from ReZound and Rosegarden.

Btw, Rosegarden's tools for loops are beautiful, especially the Set
Tempo To Audio Segment and of course the Stretch/Squash tool. Very
powerful combo, my compliments to the chefs.

As always, vast thanks to the great developers who have given us these
fabulous programs.

Best,

dp