[LAU] MIDI Control over Ardour and Rosegarden

From: Ricardo Lobo <ricardolobo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 14 2007 - 02:57:46 EEST

Hi,

I believe it is possible to control the volume, panning, reverb, etc in
Ardour and Rosegarden using the knobs and sliders of a MIDI controler,
but I'm not getting it right. The controllers come with some default
assignments, but when I use the knobs and sliders nothing happens.
Probably the software has different assigned channels, where can I
change them to match the controllers settings? Little Help?

Thanks,

Lobo