[LAU] Re: Re: [music] recent ideas

From: julien lociuro <julien.lociuro@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 16 2007 - 23:12:42 EEST

> > http://www.archive.org/details/Coloured

"My super hero" ... I don't know what to say.

haha, excellent! what do you mean? Really bad or not your style..or?

"Telemorning bells" is cool. I think you should try to make it
> agressive and LARGE (wide space)!

Hmm, yes I agree on that. How could I do that? What plugins could be used to
create space?

"Lights on" is a nice start, except for the dee-dee ;)

Well, I really dee-dee was what I liked in the song :-) hope other people
like it :-)

"Put it away" should become more smooth ... could benefit from

--
> Thorsten Wilms

Yes. I'll try it with lower tempo. Thanks for all your comments !!