Re: [LAU] [ANN] JAD 1.0 officially released

From: lanas <lanas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 20 2007 - 04:40:41 EEST

Le Lundi, 17 Septembre 2007 08:14:26 -0400,
Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden> a écrit :

> Yes, but the publisher wants me to profile a 64-bit audio system, and
> AFAICT 64 Studio is the only one in something like full bloom.

I guess Fedora Core 6 x86_64 with CCRMA (automatically and graphically
installed via kyum after installing FC6) does not count. Too bad,
because it's doing quite good.

It works also with the brand new Fedora 7 x86_64.

But maybe you are only looking at distros that provides an audio system
from a CD or DVD (eg. that does not fetch additional packages over the
internet).

Cheers,
Al