Re: [LAU] Industrial samples

From: J M Needham <J.M.Needham@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 10:45:04 EET

That's good to hear as that's what I'm running. I've checked it has all
libraries installed, but I still get this sound driver error: Broken Pipe.
Not sure what it means -- any ideas where to look for such? I understand
from the stuff I've read so far it's a driver problem; psindustrializer is
using ASLA output, but then again so is everything else. Although it does
seem I can only have one app using alsa at a time, and psindustrializer
doesn't use JACK. Any ideas?