Re: [LAU] Recording help

From: Asmo Koskinen <asmo.koskinen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 10 2007 - 08:54:50 EET

Asmo Koskinen kirjoitti:
> You should, I think, work out everything with alsamixer (command line):

M-Audio Delta 66 has envy24control, same functions as in alsamixer:

http://www.arkki.info/howto/HDR/11.png

http://alsa.opensrc.org/Envy24Control

But I did not found any similar tool for RME:

http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Vendor-RME

But on that side they say: "Now adjust your soundcard's volume levels.
All mixer channels are muted by default. You must use a native mixer
program to unmute appropriate channels, for example alsamixer from the
alsa-utils package. Note that some usb-audio devices do not have
internal mixer controls. Run: alsamixer"

http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Module-hdsp

I think my knowledge ends here, sorry.

Best Regads Asmo Koskinen.