Re: [LAU] high quality time strech

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 11 2007 - 15:23:56 EET

Folderol wrote:

> You've done an extremely good job on this.

Thanks!

> I couldn't find the cuts
> or the stretched section, even after several auditions. A casual
> listener would be totally unaware you'd had to do so much work.

Let's hope you're right :-)

> They sound a really good band, well worth the effort you had to put in
> to to recover the recording.

Well the band is "us" (I wrote the tune and play piano). We recorded a
whole evening of two sets, but the engineer messed up big time, first he
placed the directional microphone on the saxophone to face the audience
not the sax. There were a complete tune he didn't record at all, and a
few where hes protools dicided to stop recording at one or two places
during the song.

> P.S.
>
> Have they got rid of the crap^H^H^H^H sound engineer?

He'll probably not re recording for us again :-)

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte