Re: [LAU] good players

From: Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 03:12:03 EET

One option to give it some structure, might be to model it upon something like the Mixit/Quixit program in em411.com
http://bl0rg.net/~manuel/sixtyminutemixit/quixit-faq.txt

Looks like the Quixit concept was designed in part by one of our LAU members, James (Everazmah).
http://www.archive.org/details/everamzah-mixit_quixit-vol1_ep

Though a Quixit isn't really a collaboration, more of a friendly online "laptop battle". There may be other ways to structure it though.

- -ken