Re: [LAU] ableton live through wine

From: Sebastian Tschöpel <tschoseb@email-addr-hidden-cottbus.de>
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 09:48:03 EET

Hello Jim,

no question: it runs stable. Via VirtualBox you're running a full-featured
Windows XP system. Beside performance issues, ableton should run
as good as on a "real" system. A question: Is it possible to route the
VirtualBox' audio ouput via Jack? My audio system is presently down so
I can't try it myself. I would guess that it is only possible to have
the PCM Out
signal available for jack. At the most.

Best regards,
Sebastian.