Re: [LAU] A virtual LAU chillout band

From: drew Roberts <zotz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 21:35:32 EET

On Tuesday 13 November 2007 12:46:52 Ken Restivo wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 11, 2007 at 12:16:06AM +1000, Mark Constable wrote:
> > On Friday 09 November 2007 17:12:16 Charles Linart wrote:
> > > A virtual LAU band would be super cool.
> >
> > Totally agree. Just putting in my bid for anyone interested
> > in cooperating with a downbeat chillout electronica piece
> > under a GPL license (where the "source" components that
> > make up the piece are also available) ?
> >
> > Cycle-of-fifths and suspended 4ths sequences with lots of
> > strings and pads, sweeps galore, real drums n bass, no doof.
>
> I'm in; sounds like fun.
>
> Looks like Charles Linart and Drew Roberts are into it too?

If the license to be used is Free and preferably copyleft, YES. Other than
that, not sure.

> So that's four. Anyone else? Who wants to start the ball rolling?

Well, I can supply lyrics right away.

Can perhaps record some beginner harmonica tracks.

Other than that, very busy this month participating in NaNoWriMo.

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/47354
http://dangernovel.blogspot.com/

> -ken

all the best