[LAU] LAC2008 paper submission form now open!

From: Martin Rumori <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 19:56:35 EET

Dear all,

The online form for the submission of papers for LAC2008 is now open!
Authors please use the conference management system at

http://lac.linuxaudio.org/openconf

The deadline for paper submissions is 1 Dec 2007.

We invite submissions of papers addressing all areas of audio
processing based on Linux and open source software. Papers can focus
on technical, artistic or scientific issues and can target developers
or users. For details please refer to the call for papers below and on
the web at

http://lac.linuxaudio.org

We would also like to remind you of the call for music. We are
looking for music that has been produced completely or mostly under
Linux and/or with open source software from every genre: compositions,
Electronica, Chill-Out, Ambient, etc.

The deadline for music submissions is 1 Dec 2007.

On behalf of the LAC2008 organisation team, sincerely,

Frank Barknecht and Martin Rumori