Re: [LAU] Superbonus.project

From: Philippe Hezaine <philippe.hezaine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 00:05:17 EET
Philippe Hezaine a écrit :
Arnold Krille a écrit :

Am Mittwoch, 14. November 2007 schrieb Philippe Hezaine:

This is my first post on the list, but I read the threads for a year
and more.<br>

After reading for a year or more you should know that html-mails are not very
wanted. While it looks nice in your mailer (and very strange if someone uses
html-view with a dark color-scheme), most people here have to gather your
text in between strange markup. Which causes a lot of people to just mark
your mail either as spam or at least as not interesting enough to read.

So if you don't get any answers apart from this one, its probably because of
the bad content/markup-ratio in your mail.

Arnold

OK.It's my bad.  I've configured again Thunderbird as it send posts in
text format.
I hope all is right now.

--
Phil.