Re: [LAU] A virtual LAU chillout band

From: Edgar Aichinger <edogawa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 17:37:33 EET

Am Mittwoch, 14. November 2007 schrieb Edgar Aichinger:
> BTW, I play all kinds of (mostly acoustic) plucked instruments in different
> tunings, on amateur level, from baroque mandolin to (renaissance and baroque)
> lute to several guitars, I even have a piano and a spinet in my living room
> (can't play them well, but my girlfriend is piano teacher), I even play a bit
> recorder and sing sometimes, and I have a nice home studio with some external
> MIDI synths (KORG Wavestation, Roland GR-33, Roland SH-09 and SPV-355 analog
> synths via doepfer MCV4 MIDI-to-CV converter, a Yamaha FB-01 4-op F/M synth,
> and this crazy old E-mu SP12 drum sampler/sequencer.

Uhm, forgot to post the link to my webspace with some of my tunes:

http://people.jacklab.net/edogawa/music/

Most of the stuff there is several years old, and rather sketches or rehearsal
recordings than fully produced... the tracks made in linux are:

burningunderwater.ogg, wasndas.ogg, gossip_v3.ogg and Fake_Jazz_Trio.ogg.
PieceForPino.ogg is a rendering of an old composition using the IMIS Steinway
soundfont which was recently announced here. Feedback welcome :)

OK, i shut up now, can't really contribute to the technical part of this thread.