Re: [LAU] LAU collaboration coordination?

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 16 2007 - 05:31:09 EET

On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 09:59 +0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:

> Why not try out both idea and trash the one or merge teh best bits as
> time goes on. It should be easy enough to convince people to make two
> tracks as a test case and build from there...
>
> I can host the wiki version if someone want to point a domain name at my
> server. I have around 300GB to spare at the moment.

Not to mention Marcs subversion.

That would mean three tracks would have to be attempted using the
different distribution methods. I recommend that the band work with all
three at the same time to figure out which is most useful for
collaborating with.

Of course if you just want to do simple ftp there are thousands of sites
that provide for that but I can set up an account for that purpose on my
server too if it will be helpful.

However I don't have time to maintain the wiki version so if someone
else wants to take it on then I will give them a login account.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.