Re: [LAU] flashing RT in qjackctl

From: Dan Easley <daneasley@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 25 2007 - 23:34:21 EET

On Nov 25, 2007 4:22 PM, Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> That darn RT thing has been my one nagging item about the qjc
> interface. I've always felt that the way it is currently displayed in
> a 'dull' font would better indicate (to me) that the system is RT
> capable but that RT is currently disabled. I would prefer a bright (
> and in my case non-blinking) font to show that RT is activated.

i agree - that's how my brain parses the dim RT, as well. and, it's
my only item, too.

i wasted a good hour the first time i used qjc in trying to get
real-time to work, only to realize it had been working the whole time.

i guess i've been hanging out with the banjo player too much. it's
misaligned my head.

--
daneasley@email-addr-hidden
http://burntpossum.com