[LAU] Looking forward to be a member of Linuxaudio.org

From: Ismael Valladolid Torres <ivalladt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 26 2007 - 17:58:11 EET

I am running my own blog devoted to the subject of "multimedia
experience running GNU/Linux". [1]Linux AV is also as far as I know
the only blog about Linux in spanish specialized in audio, video and
image edition. I am also moderator of the [2]GNU/Linux forum at
Hispasonic, the biggest community of music composers and editors in
spanish.

I'd be glad to know how to become a member of Linuxaudio so my blog
Linux AV gets listed [3]here.

1. http://linuxav.blogspot.com/
2. http://www.hispasonic.com/comunidad/gnu-linux-f73.html
3. http://www.linuxaudio.org/members

Thanks in advance!

Cordially, Ismael

--
Ismael Valladolid Torres            GnuPG key: DE721AF4
                                       Jabber: ivalladt@email-addr-hidden