Re: [LAU] LAU collaboration coordination?

From: Gregory Anderson <gymjb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 20:42:39 EET

> it only works if people work it.
>
> To prove the naysayers wrong, I'd encourage more folks to join in on
the collaboration and start, not adding new tracks or songs, but working
on filling out and finishing the ones that are already up there.

Give me a week or so to finish classes and I will give it a go. I am
kind of limited in what I can do because of lack of experience on linux,
but I will see what I can do. I am sure it will be a good learning
experience. Where do I go to work on this though. I lost track of the
progress of this and the sheer amount of emails on the subject make it
hard to find the one(s) that tell me how to participate.
Greg.