Re: [LAU] anybody know anything equivalent to this for linux?

From: Chuckk Hubbard <badmuthahubbard@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 08:56:23 EET

On Oct 2, 2007 11:29 PM, Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2007 schrieb Paul Davis:
> > http://www.livelab.dk/tablet2midi.php
>
> pd and a graphics-tablet come to my mind. Does even osc...

Yes, piece of cake with Pd. Would need some kind of external library;
the hid and tot libraries come to mind for input sensing, and gripd
and tot both have fancy GUI support (Pd's GUI support is probably
sufficient, but not as pretty).
In any case the hard part would be making sure your tablet has a Linux
driver. Writing the driver would not be such a piece of cake...

-Chuckk

--
http://www.badmuthahubbard.com