Re: [LAU] Any rhyming dictionaries please?

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2007 - 12:57:38 EET

david wrote:
> It's up to v0.9-6 in Debian Testing, according to my package manager.
>
> ka1iic wrote:
>
>> I found one a number of years ago and it has followed me from Slackware 8
>> or 9 to today...
>>
>> It is simply called 'rhyme' sorry for no more than that but there is one
>> out there somewhere...

Thanks, that was easy. ;)
With clever words and cunning hand,
I contrive to harmonise these verses bland.
I promise not to make Larry queasy with my cheesy rhyming structures.
I find constructions based on the timing of the line most pleasing.
I don't really care whether it scans,
now I understand how to find words on demand from the command line.
# apt-get install rhyme
This suits me just fine!

cheers,

tim