Re: [LAU] Any rhyming dictionaries please?

From: Reuben Martin <reuben.m@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 01 2007 - 05:26:34 EET

I got one better. There is a free web app for this type of thing. From the FAQ:

What is Rhyme & Reason?

Rhyme & Reason is a suite of online tools for poets and lyricists. It
includes an editor for writing verse, an integrated dictionary,
rhyming dictionary and thesaurus for finding words, metrical scanning
tools for identifying meter and rhyme scheme, as well as features that
allow you to share your work with others and comment on other writers'
 poems or lyrics.

http://rhymereason.net/

-Reuben