Re: [LAU] emi 2 | 6: after upgrade from ubuntustudio 7.04-7.10, alsa works, but no jack

From: Nathan Curry <thegnu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 03 2007 - 22:35:43 EET

I have no idea, but it seems like some people have it rocking, and
have asked questions about xruns, so they're at least a little farther
than you are at the moment:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=com.ubuntu%3Aen-US%3Aunofficial&hs=GXc&q=EMI+2|6+usb+linux&btnG=Search

I really don't know, though. Do you have devices hw0:1? I'd do some
extensive fiddling with jackd in the command-line (my preference with
trial-and-error bullhooey) Also, this seems like a problem:
> ALSA: cannot configure playback channel
> cannot load driver module alsa

Sorry for being curt, but I'm at work, and I must pound away like a
good little monkey. :-)
Cheers,
Nathan