Re: [LAU] Piano and bass

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Dec 04 2007 - 14:31:34 EET

Hi!
  For the Rhodes, there's a nice soundfont at hammersound(s).net. I always
forget if the "s" is in or out. There's also:
http://freepats.opensrc.org
  I also found a nice bass soundfont on hammersound(s).net it was called:
naturaldecayingbassguitar or ndbass or something very close.
  For real piano, besides soundfonts, I'd suggest linuxsampler and invest a
bit (about 35 USD) for a really big piano of post musical instruments (PMI). I
have it, it's utterly satisfying.
  Kindest regards
         Julien

--------