Re: [LAU] Hardware synths (This is the snippet)

From: Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 07 2007 - 05:30:47 EET

On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 09:12:06PM +0000, Folderol wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 20:42:35 -0800
> Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> > > I've mirrored it here:
> > >
> > > http://www.mega-nerd.com/tmp/p88warmpadTest.mp3
> > >
> > > I'll keep it up for at least a week.
> > >

> > Wow, that resonant note that seems to emerge out of the high notes, is really sweet.
> >
> > -ken
>
> Well all these samples and trial bits has sparked an idea.
>
> Demo is now about a minute long :)
>
> http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Demo.mp3
> http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Demo.ogg
>
> I don't yet know where I'll go with it, or what I'll call it, but I
> think it has promise.

Beautiful!

I am hearing some kind of a kicking breakbeat behind that! Is it played to a click track? If so, what's the tempo?

If you wouldn't mind me desecrating it in that way, then I'd love it if you could license it BY-SA and post it to the Linux Audio Collaboration project site.

http://lau-cb.peterlutek.com/readme.html

-ken