Re: [LAU] [OT] Synchronizing video and dmx

From: Peter Plessas <plessas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 08 2007 - 12:04:34 EET

Hi,

Pd (PureData) might me the solution you are looking for!
It can play videos using the extension / library "Gem" and has another
extension / library (those are usually called 'externals'), that can
handle dmx. Browse the mailing-list archive for more info on this.

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/

Have fun!

Peter