Re: [LAU] ANNOUNCE: Rosegarden 1.6.0 released

From: Hartmut Noack <zettberlin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 09 2007 - 02:16:43 EET

Hello Chris, Michael etc

thanks for RG1.6 it is a pleasure to see it grow :-)

apart from the quite visible improvements I have a new problem though:

if I insert a DSSI-Plugin the Button for its editor is greyed out, so I
cant load a sample for simple-stereo-sampler for instance. RTFMing I
found a thread mentioning /etc/hosts and the OSC-Interface for the
DSSI-Editors. But alas: changing the file:

127.0.0.1 localhost
zettberlin.msi 127.0.0.1
127.0.0.1 zettberlin.msi
127.0.1.1 zettberlin.msi