[LAU] Untitled piece Was: Hardware synths (This is the snippet)

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 09 2007 - 20:43:46 EET

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 23:56:35 +0000
Folderol <folderol@ukfsn.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 18:33:12 -0500
> lanas <lanas@securenet.net> wrote:
>
> > Le Vendredi, 7 Décembre 2007 23:30:06 +0000,
> > Folderol <folderol@ukfsn.org> a écrit :
> >
> > > Here IS the next development :)
> >
> > I'm curious, do you listen back to the 'snippet' for
> > development inspiration ?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Al
>
> No, the first three chords from the original demo started me off,
> and I quite liked the expression in the snippet. After that it took on a
> life of its own :)

This is now a complete track (as far as it goes) of about 4 1/2 minutes.

If anyone wants to build on it I'm very happy for them to do so, and
would be interested in the results.

If there is enough interest I guess I could put it on the LAC site
- would mean I'd need to work out exactly what cords I'm playing :(

http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Demo3.mp3
http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Demo3.ogg

--
Will J Godfrey