Re: [LAU] Midi problems with audiophile 2496

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Dec 11 2007 - 21:53:12 EET

Hi1
  I don't know if this is of much help either: But I have a delta 1010LT
(which I suppose has relatively similar hardware components) and I had no
problems either. Except its initial support. But since 2.4.19 and alsa 0.9.5
it runs cleanly.
  Did you ever try it under windows or with OSS (if it supports the 2496 after
all), so you can be sure of the card? Or did you try to put it in a different
computer/slot, so you can be sure of your other hardware working correctly?
  I don't know how much of those tests would be necessary, but it might be
worth the efford.
  Hope your problem gets solved, without too much trouble!
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net