[LAU] Convolver?

From: Ketil Thorgersen <linuxuadio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 14 2007 - 15:06:22 EET

Hi list

I have been browsing for convolver/impulse respons plugins for linux and
have found a few: brutefir, jace, jack-convolve and dssi-convolve. The
only ones with guis are the two later ones which is also the simplest,
and which seem to be discontinued. I have not tried jace, but brutefir
seems to be quite complicated to use. Does anyone know if someone is
worling on an easy to use (for a beginner) convolve plugin for linux -
preferably as a ladspa plugin??

Just curious! There are so many impulses out there of great gear and spaces!

Best regards