Re: [LAU] yoo hoo, Ken Restivo, CQ calling Ken...

From: Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Dec 16 2007 - 22:06:02 EET

On Sat, Dec 15, 2007 at 08:50:54PM -0500, Frank Pirrone wrote:

> > > You are welcome to use any or all of my music at
> > > http://www.restivo.org/blog/ for this purpose.
> >

> Hey Ken, what was this thread all about. I didn't follow it on LAU but
> it sounds like that upcoming contribution or something. I hope to post
> several concept mixes tonight, and have a few more to follow those. I
> seem to be in something of a vein that I'd like to mine further.

I dunno. Someone made an offhand suggestion about selling a CD of Made-with-Linux music. I made an offhand suggestion that they are welcome to use any of mine, since I've posted over three hours worth of it so far over the past year.

Plus, ya know, the key to success in any endeavor is relentless self-promotion, so I wasn't going to miss an opportunity to pimp my tunes :-)

The stuff from the Linux Audio Collaboration would be really nice to have on there, once we get some stuff together.

-ken