[LAU] Midi Channels and DSSI Synths

From: Miguel Penene <therevoltingx@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 20 2007 - 08:42:27 EET

Hey, today I was messing around with seq24 but I couldn't figure out how
launch multiple dssi plugins mapped to independent midi channels.
I'm using jack-dssi-host to launch the plugins but I don't see an option to
make the synth only listen to specific midi channel a la ZynAddSubFX.
Any Suggestions?

BTW, you can check out what I did with Seq24 here. There are a bunch of
audio breaks, damn system. Starts off slow but then gets "interesting."
http://eckz.zapto.org/eckz/seqmadness.mp3