Re: [LAU] jackd watchdog: timeout - killing jackd

From: Nicolas Peltier <peltier.nicolas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 21 2007 - 12:08:28 EET

Sorry to spam you with my problem, but it's a real one...on wikipedia it's
said <http://alsa.opensrc.org/index.php/Ice1724> ICE1724 doesnt work well
with EgoSys Julia. But i'm pretty sure it was working well with that driver
on a feisty distribution (i only do suppositions, but the situation is quite
mystical for me).
Does it ring a bell to anyone?

Thanks