Re: [LAU] Xruns and Thinkpad T60

From: Raphael Bollen <raphael.bollen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 21 2007 - 17:54:04 EET

Thank you for this information and sorry I couldn't reply sooner. I have now found that the soundcard is sharing its interrupt with ipw3945 (wifi driver) and it's probably the reason for the xruns. I'll try to deactivate the driver when I get access to this computer again (it's not mine and remote debugging is not always easy...)

Best regards and Merry Christmas everyone

--
Raphaël.