Re: [LAU] Studio reverb (impulse)

From: Arnold Krille <arnold@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Dec 25 2007 - 13:07:17 EET

Am Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2007 schrieb Julien Claassen:
> Indeed, I didn't think about the rattling not being covered by the
> source-frequencies. I see it gets a bit more nasty than I thought.

To me it sounds like the source for another application/plugin/pd-patch:
Simulating a studio with all its instruments noises polluting the atmosphere.
Maybe after running that app for to long with to much level the additional
noise of the neighbors bumping on the floor/ceiling gets added? :-)

Merry Christmas,

Arnold

--
visit http://www.arnoldarts.de/