Re: [LAU] Freecycle 0.6.1.1alpha is out!

From: Florin Andrei <florin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 02 2008 - 05:36:13 EET

Predrag Viceic wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I’m happy to announce the immediate disponibility of Freecycle 0.6.1.1alpha,
> which is mainly a maintenance release.

Cool.

What would be nice is to have a few ogg samples on the website, just to
give newcomers an idea of what the software is capable of. Remember, for
music applications, screenshots are not enough - sound samples are just
as important. ;-)

(or maybe there are samples on the website - if that's the case, they're
pretty well hidden)

--
Florin Andrei
http://florin.myip.org/