Re: [LAU] Laptop for live performance and recording

From: julien lociuro <julien.lociuro@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 03 2008 - 10:59:47 EET

Hi Thomas,

Hum, I didn't explain things well. Midi doesn't work for zynaddsubfx only
:-) It works for the other ported audio apps. But zynaddsubfx is really
important to me. It's really great. Any soft that is like it under macosx?
Or another linux app?
Pitty my workstation broke up some days ago..that's why now I want to buy a
laptop..(may be I could do my first live performance :-) ).

--
julien