[LAU] ladspavst (Re: searching for good guitareffects

From: Kjetil S. Matheussen <k.s.matheussen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 11 2008 - 18:39:41 EET

Sebastian:

> A QUESTION: I read something about a vst->ladspa wrapper (ladspavst.so
> or something). Is there such a wrapper, because I couldn't find anything
> by googling => In other words: Is there a way to use VST plugins in a
> LADSPA environment.

Yes, its called ladspavst, and I get 1320 hits when searching for
"ladspavst" in google...

You probably won't get it to work though. It just worked with the
old vstserver which won't compile anymore. However, making the
ladspavst ladspa plugin work with fst or dssi-vst shouldn't be much
work, maybe an hour or something. I'm surprise no one has ported it
the last 6 years.