Re: [LAU] searching for good guitareffects

From: Studio 32 <32studio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 12 2008 - 00:13:35 EET

Thanks for the comments so far. I'll try the ams effects, thanks!!.
Are there also some prebuild jack-rack effect which I can try? Which are better or are they the same using another program?

I'm looking for a 'jazzy sound', can anybody help me with th

VST plugins, I;ve heard of them a lot...
Are they better than the effects for jack and ams? Also the free ones? What is a good one to start with? Is there somwhere a tutorial to start with, learning using VST on linux? I do not have a idea which program I should use and how....

Thanks in advance,