Re: [LAU] Eee As Synth Engine?

From: M-.-n <nostromo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jan 12 2008 - 16:20:03 EET

Hi,

I don't know if you followed the earlier thread I started but I got an eee
too and I'm trying to dig it's audio capabilities. So far I've noticed a lot
of program have slight glitches, amarok being the only one running
flawlessly. I'm currently writing an alsa driver for my app to see if it's
going to make it any better.

How did you install jack BTW ? Did you recompile the source ? Is there any
kernel work involved or was it just a matter of installing packages ? .. I'm
pretty new to all this so bear with me if this is all noob stuff.

Keep me up to date with your progress.
Cheers
Marc