Re: [LAU] midi sequencers

From: Rob <lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jan 15 2008 - 17:09:30 EET

On Tuesday 15 January 2008 01:25, Geoff Beasley wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 January 2008 16:39:17 Rob wrote:
> > So basically, what you're saying is "all currently available
> > options suck, someone write me another one?"
> no, and i object to the tone of your reply.. they are not
> sufficiently robust for the task of demanding midi arrangments.

I personally find all available options to be inadequate as well, but
rather than make "everything sucks" posts, what I've done in the past
is post specific issues as I run into them and see whether there are
workarounds available or they're real bugs.

So far you've been a bit lacking in your specificity except for some
meter issues making seq24 unusable for you. "A few little nasties"
or "just too buggy" is not constructive and will not get problems
fixed. I see you've filed a few reports on the Muse bug tracker, but
nothing at all on RG's despite it being much more actively
maintained.

Rob