Re: [LAU] midi sequencers

From: Gordon JC Pearce <gordonjcp@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 17 2008 - 13:07:48 EET

On Wednesday 16 January 2008 20:39:02 Geoff Beasley wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 January 2008 22:31:38 Chuckk Hubbard wrote:
> >  It improves IF someone decides to fill a need.
>
> the purpose of the original post.

Perhaps, but since you haven't actually said *why* every other sequencer isn't
suitable, it's hard to know what to do about it.

Maybe if you could articulate your requirements in some way rather than just
saying "All the sequencers in Linux are crap, write me another one!" then
things might happen...

Gordon