[LAU] RME Multiface II and HDSPe

From: Philippe Hezaine <philippe.hezaine@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 18 2008 - 16:35:17 EET

Hi,

I have bought a RME Multiface II and HDSPe  (PCI express card).
Well, all is right. It works out of the box at once like an I/O card in Jack.
But i'm wondering if i get the good firmware loaded in my Multiface II.
I'm on Gentoo and use the alsa-drivers built in the kernel (2.6.23.11-rt14)

lspci | grep -i rme
01:00.0 Multimedia audio controller: Xilinx Corporation RME Hammerfall DSP (rev 3c)

I'm a bit in the dark with this  rev 3c

Is anyone who uses the Multiface II can tell me if  i'm doing the right thing?
--
Phil.
http://superbonus.project.free.fr