Re: [LAU] Renoise - linux version ( soon !!)

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 20 2008 - 01:23:19 EET

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 22:23:18 +0000
"James Stone" <jamesmstone@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> On Jan 19, 2008 9:33 PM, Nigel Henry <cave.dnb@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> > On Saturday 19 January 2008 22:22, Folderol wrote:

> > > It would appear this actually available now, and is indeed jack-aware.
> >
> > Where did you find it Will? I looked on the Renoise site, and could only find
> > downloads for Windows, and Mac.
> >

> I think it is in the backstage area. You need to pay (register) to
> access it.. I guess in time the free demo will filter through to the
> front page..
>
> I have not tried it, and for me aldrin fulfils my tracking needs, but
> it would be interesting to hear a report.
>
> James

Yes you have to register. I wasn't aware that this involved paying
though (not that I'd mind paying for something I thought worthwhile). I
didn't follow the link because It's not of particular interest to me.
I'm into sequencers & synths rather than trackers.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk