Re: [LAU] xruns with m-audio fast track pro on fedora 8 ccrma

From: <hitmuri@email-addr-hidden-log.org>
Date: Tue Jan 22 2008 - 14:29:47 EET

Thanks for answering (maybe i could have asked on the linuxmao.org forum
too ;) ) .

I tried to change the rtirq script but it doesn't seem to make any
difference. But while looking at the rt priorities, i noticed that the
highest priority for usb was given to the irq 16 and cat /proc/interrupts
tells me that on irq 16 there's uhci_hcd:usb3 and NVIDIA !!!
When i plug my usb soundcard , it's always on irq 20.
So it looks like the highest priority is given to the graphics card .

Is this the problem to solve ?

Flo