Re: [LAU] [ANN] zynjacku version 1 released

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Thu Jan 24 2008 - 07:27:18 EET

Hello

the log is captured with slv2-0.5.0 from svn. But there are the same result
with the slv2-0.5.0 release. I cant go back to 0.4.5 because I have allready
build ardour and the stuff from Lars against 0.5.
Okay, then I will wait for your next release, and will say Thank's a lot.
Do you plan to enable zynjacku for load effect's also ? To use it like
jackrack ? Or will it enable synth's only ?

reegards hermann