Re: [LAU] [ANN] zynjacku version 1 released

From: Hermann Meyer <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Thu Jan 24 2008 - 08:58:10 EET

> The only LV2 host I have written does not use SLV2. It would probably
> start up a lot faster if it did.

Ah, I didn't check that. So that's why I dont see a different when I compile
it with slv2-0.5 or slv2-0.4 on my system.
The first time I use elven it start up a lot faster than it do now.
At this point, I'am not a programmer, I'am only a interresstet user, so I
would like to ask if you plan to give elven a generic Gui to enable make
settings to the effekts ?
I would realy like to see a tool like jackrack for lv2.

reegards hermann