Re: [LAU] simple DJ program

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 05:00:53 EET

On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 13:55 +0100, M-.-n wrote:
> Nice. It's layout seems to fit the eee and a quick test revealed it
> runs. I need to get more into the gritty details and see if powerwise
> it'll do it.
> Thanks guys !
>
> Frank Barknecht a écrit :
> > IMO the best DJ software for Linux is mixxx:
> > http://www.mixxx.org/ (soon)
> > http://mixxx.sf.net (now)
> >
> > It may have more features than you're looking for, though.

If you want to use a turntable with the eee in the future then you
should check out xwax

http://www.xwax.co.uk/

and if you want to get a little more experimental then you can use
jackeq with any audio player and get multiple send/returns and i/o with
2x xfaders...

http://jackeq.sourceforge.net/

There is also gdam which is pretty cool but most of the newest additions
are only in the developer version.

http://gdam.ffem.org/

Cheers.

--