[LAU] Fwd: Re: OT What newer CDR/RW drives should I consider? opps I forgot a few things...

From: <ka1iic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 06 2008 - 00:16:25 EET

OK folks...

I know I did it again I forgot some of the more important things in my
 specs...

I'm replacing an old Matshita CW-7585 ATAPI IDE internal drive and wish a
newer drive to be a 'plugin' replacement... It's a junk parts system with an
old INTEL 1.7GHZ mother board and I use it for single copies of original
music... and little more...

I am using X-CD-Roast and wish to stay with that program....

Excuse the lack of info...

vince