Re: [LAU] [jack] not running (permissions)[solved]

From: Studio 32 <32studio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 08 2008 - 12:54:04 EET

Hi,

When I want to use jack I always have to give the command 'modprobe snd-seq'. I've now fluxbox installed and jack starts automatically, and I like the speed of fluxbox and automatic starting progs which I need. The command slows the whole process down.... irritating....

How can I make that command not necessary anymore?

Thanks!