[LAU] Drum patterns

From: <charles.fleche@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Feb 08 2008 - 17:00:41 EET

Hello everybody,

I don't know if it's the place to ask such a question as it is not really linux
related , but you guys are nice and can give good advices.

I'm looking for a website / forum where I could learn the basic drum patterns of
modern music.

I'm no drummer, but I'd like to start playing around with Hydrogen. I can
reproduce patterns from rock bands like AC/DC where the drum lines are pretty
straightforward. It can be pretty difficult for other kind of music. And to be
honest, knowing some basic rhythms would help me to spot them in the music I
like.

Thank you for any advice !

Charles